In summary, the conversation revolves around someone needing help with a question involving symbols and diagrams. They are unable to provide specific information or ask a coherent question, leading to the thread being closed.
umttrb
TL;DR Summary
Is there anyone to help for probelm particle in a box
I need help .I did not
A) E < V0 for T =? (passing coefficient )
B) E = V0 for T = ?
C ) E > V0 for T =?

A
IMG-4672.jpg

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
umttrb said:
Is there anyone to help for problem

You're going to need to be a lot clearer about what your question is.

PeterDonis said:
You're going to need to be a lot clearer about what your question is.
I need help .I did not example

umttrb said:
I need help .

With what? I can't tell what you need help with from what you've said so far. You need to give more details. What specific question are you asking? What specific thing are you having trouble with?

PeterDonis said:
With what? I can't tell what you need help with from what you've said so far. You need to give more details. What specific question are you asking? What specific thing are you having trouble with?
How do I solve this question?

umttrb said:
How do I solve this question?

What question? From what you've posted so far, I don't know what question you want to solve.

PeterDonis said:
What question? From what you've posted so far, I don't know what question you want to solve.
This question
B) E = V0 for T = ?
C ) E > V0 for T =?

Attachments

• IMG-4672.jpg
    IMG-4672.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 171
umttrb said:
This question

That's not a specific enough question to answer; it's just a picture and a bunch of symbols. That's why I asked for more detail. If that is all the information you can give, we cannot help you.

umttrb said:
This question
B) E = V0 for T = ?
C ) E > V0 for T =?
can you do that question?
please I need help

umttrb said:
can you do that question?

Not without more information. What do the symbols mean? What is the diagram about? What are you trying to figure out?

PeterDonis said:
Not without more information. What do the symbols mean? What is the diagram about? What are you trying to figure out?

Attachments

• IMG-4674.jpg
    IMG-4674.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 189
@umttrb we can't help you if you are unable to ask a specific, coherent question. Just throwing diagrams and symbols at us doesn't work. Since you apparently cannot ask a specific, coherent question, this thread is closed.

Related to Quantum Mechanics Particle in a Box

1. What is the "Particle in a Box" model in Quantum Mechanics?

The "Particle in a Box" model is a simplified representation of a particle confined within a one-dimensional box. It is used to study the behavior of particles in a confined space and is an important concept in quantum mechanics.

2. How does the "Particle in a Box" model relate to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle?

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle states that it is impossible to know the exact position and momentum of a particle simultaneously. In the "Particle in a Box" model, the particle is confined within a small space, leading to a well-defined position but an uncertain momentum, thus demonstrating the uncertainty principle.

3. What are the energy levels in the "Particle in a Box" model?

In the "Particle in a Box" model, the energy levels are quantized, meaning they can only take on certain discrete values. The lowest energy level, or ground state, has the most stable and lowest energy, while the higher energy levels correspond to excited states.

4. How does the size of the box affect the energy levels in the "Particle in a Box" model?

The size of the box directly affects the energy levels in the "Particle in a Box" model. As the size of the box decreases, the energy levels become more closely spaced, and the energy of the particle increases. This is because a smaller box leads to a higher probability of finding the particle within a smaller space, resulting in a higher energy.

5. What real-world applications does the "Particle in a Box" model have?

The "Particle in a Box" model has various applications in fields such as chemistry, materials science, and nanotechnology. It can be used to understand the electronic properties of molecules and materials, as well as to design and engineer new materials with specific properties, such as semiconductors and quantum dots.