Python Eats Kangaroo | Amazing Animal Tale

• Thread starter cronxeh
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Python
In summary, The conversation revolves around the topic of pythons and their eating habits. The participants express their dislike for pythons and their shock at seeing photos of a python eating a large animal. One person mentions the digestion process of the python and another jokes about adding mustard to the meal. The conversation also briefly touches on the fear of snakes.
cronxeh
Gold Member
Kenga1.jpg

Kenga2.jpg

Kenga3.jpg

Kenga4.jpg

Kenga5.jpg

Kenga6.jpg

Kenga7.jpg

Kenga8.jpg

Technology news on Phys.org
I thought for a moment that you meant python-eating kangaroo, as in a kangaroo that eats snakes. As shocking as those photos were, I must say they weren't quite as shocking as I expected.

They said the 15m python captured 2 yrs ago could eat humans (grown ups,not children).I believe them...

Daniel.

:bugeye: how is he ever going to digest that?

I don't like pythons; they simply gulp down their food without savouring the taste of it..

those pictures gave me the shivers...

I don't like pythons; they simply gulp down their food without savouring the taste of it..

hah, I was thinking some spicy brown mustard would go good with that. I bet he won't half to eat for a couple of months.

heheh i also thhought a kangaroo was eating a python...
i don't like snakes... theyre scary

Related to Python Eats Kangaroo | Amazing Animal Tale

What is the story of Python Eats Kangaroo?

The story of Python Eats Kangaroo is an amazing animal tale that has been documented by scientists and researchers. It is a real-life story of a python, a type of snake, that was caught on camera devouring a kangaroo, a large herbivorous mammal native to Australia.

How big was the python and kangaroo involved in the encounter?

The python involved in this encounter was estimated to be about 12 feet long, while the kangaroo was reported to be around 5 feet tall. This size difference between the two animals makes the python's feat even more impressive.

Is it common for pythons to eat kangaroos?

No, it is not common for pythons to eat kangaroos. While pythons are known to be opportunistic hunters and can consume large prey, kangaroos are not a typical part of their diet. This encounter is considered to be a rare and unique event.

What makes this encounter between a python and kangaroo so unique?

This encounter is unique for several reasons. First, it is rare for a python to successfully hunt and consume a kangaroo. Second, the entire encounter was caught on camera by a group of scientists, providing valuable insight into the hunting and feeding behavior of pythons. Lastly, the size difference between the two animals adds an extra level of amazement to the story.

Has this encounter between a python and kangaroo been studied by scientists?

Yes, this encounter has been studied by scientists and researchers. The footage captured by the scientists has been analyzed in detail to better understand the behavior and capabilities of pythons. This encounter has also sparked further research into the interactions between pythons and other large prey animals.