In summary, a "Problems book" in Physics is a resource that contains practice questions and problems to help students apply their understanding of concepts and theories. It can improve problem-solving skills and prepare for exams. There are different types available, and it can be beneficial to use it in addition to a regular textbook. It is recommended to use it as a supplement by first reading the corresponding textbook chapter and then attempting the problems for practice and learning.
Joker93
I want college-level problems books on the following physics topics:
1)Quantum Mechanics
2)Electromagnetism
3)Classical Mechanics
4)Thermodynamics (and Statistical Mechanics)
5)Waves
6)Special Relativity

Physics news on Phys.org
If you ask instead of demand, you may have more success.

I was just asking, sorry if some were offended.

Related to Problems books in various topics in Physics

1. What is a "Problems book" in Physics?

A "Problems book" in Physics is a textbook or study guide that contains a collection of practice questions and problems related to a specific topic in Physics. It is designed to help students apply their understanding of concepts and theories to solve real-world problems.

2. How can a "Problems book" help me in my Physics studies?

A "Problems book" can help you practice and reinforce your understanding of Physics concepts and theories. By solving a variety of problems, you can improve your problem-solving skills and prepare for exams.

3. Are there different types of "Problems books" in Physics?

Yes, there are different types of "Problems books" in Physics. Some focus on specific topics, such as mechanics or electromagnetism, while others cover a broader range of topics. Some may also include step-by-step solutions or explanations for the problems.

4. Is it necessary to use a "Problems book" in addition to my regular Physics textbook?

It is not necessary, but it can be beneficial to use a "Problems book" in addition to your regular textbook. The extra practice and different approach to problem-solving can enhance your understanding of the subject.

5. How should I use a "Problems book" in my Physics studies?

It is recommended to use a "Problems book" as a supplement to your regular textbook. Start by reading the corresponding chapter in your textbook, then attempt the problems in the "Problems book" to test your understanding. Use the solutions and explanations provided to help you learn from any mistakes and improve your skills.