Primitive Flow Table: C1 & C2 Logic Conditions

In summary: What does "the amount of C2 front" mean? What is the output Z? What does it mean to "reach" a state? Without more context or clarification, it is difficult to provide a summary of this conversation.
masterchiefo

Homework Statement

Following the amount of C1 front, the output Z be 1 .
Following an amount of C2 front, the output Z must be 0 .
Otherwise, the output remains unchanged.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

in Attached file.

This is the answer but I really do not understand the concept of how it works and how I actually have to look at it.

For example on the row S2: S2 is the stable state(10), it can reach S4(11) and S5(00)
I don't understand why the output is 1 because my stable state C1 is 1 which make it impossible for a amount of C1 front, it would of require it to be 0 then change to 1 on either S4 or S5 which is not the case.

Do I have to read it the other way around? my transition to my stable state? in that case S5 (C1=0) so there would be a amount of C1 front to the stable state.

Also I don't understand why the row S3 and S4 is not the same output since the stable state is in the same location on both row so C1 and C2 logic condition must be the same on each row?

thanks for helping me this is all extremely confusing me and I tried really hard in 3 days to understand it :/

Attachments

• primitive.PNG
    primitive.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 796
Physics news on Phys.org
masterchiefo said:
Following the amount of C1 front, the output Z be 1 .
Following an amount of C2 front, the output Z must be 0 .
I don't understand those statements. What does "the amount of C1 front" mean?

Related to Primitive Flow Table: C1 & C2 Logic Conditions

What is a Primitive Flow Table?

A Primitive Flow Table is a table used in logic circuits to represent the relationship between the inputs and outputs of the circuit. It helps in designing and analyzing the logic conditions of the circuit.

What are C1 & C2 Logic Conditions in a Primitive Flow Table?

C1 & C2 Logic Conditions are the two input conditions in a Primitive Flow Table that are used to determine the output of the circuit. C1 represents the first input condition and C2 represents the second input condition.

How are C1 & C2 Logic Conditions represented in a Primitive Flow Table?

C1 & C2 Logic Conditions are represented as columns in a Primitive Flow Table. The input values for C1 are listed in the first column and the input values for C2 are listed in the second column.

What is the purpose of C1 & C2 Logic Conditions in a Primitive Flow Table?

The purpose of C1 & C2 Logic Conditions is to determine the output of the circuit based on the combination of input values. These conditions help in creating a logical sequence for the circuit to follow and produce the desired output.

How are C1 & C2 Logic Conditions used in logic circuits?

C1 & C2 Logic Conditions are used in logic circuits to create a decision-making process. The input values for C1 & C2 are compared against a set of rules to determine the output of the circuit. This helps in controlling the behavior of the circuit and producing the desired results.