Posting Your Resume: What You Need to Know

• Job Skills
  • Thread starter Whitefire_Nomura
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Resume
In summary, the purpose of posting your resume is to make it easily accessible to potential employers and increase your chances of getting hired. You can post your resume on job search websites, company career pages, and professional networking sites like LinkedIn. Your resume should include your contact information, education, work experience, skills, and any relevant achievements or accomplishments. It is recommended to update your resume whenever you gain new skills, complete a new project, or change jobs, and also every 6-12 months. Customizing your resume for each job posting is necessary to highlight the most relevant skills and experiences and increase your chances of getting an interview.
Whitefire_Nomura
Is it okay to post one's resume on this forum?

Physics news on Phys.org
No. No personal information may be posted. And PF is not a recruitment site.

Thread closed.

Related to Posting Your Resume: What You Need to Know

What is the purpose of posting your resume?

The purpose of posting your resume is to make it easily accessible to potential employers and increase your chances of getting hired for a job.

Where should I post my resume?

You can post your resume on job search websites, company career pages, and professional networking sites like LinkedIn.

What information should I include in my resume?

Your resume should include your contact information, education, work experience, skills, and any relevant achievements or accomplishments.

How often should I update my resume?

You should update your resume whenever you gain new skills, complete a new project, or change jobs. It is also a good idea to update it every 6-12 months, even if you haven't made any major changes.

Is it necessary to customize my resume for each job posting?

Yes, it is important to tailor your resume to the specific job you are applying for. This will help you highlight the most relevant skills and experiences for that particular job and increase your chances of getting an interview.