Please. Need help with questions 5 and 6 on both sample tests.

In summary, the speaker is apologizing for not following instructions and uploading multiple questions in one thread. They explain that their professor is not helpful and the class is struggling. They also mention needing help with four questions and finding solutions to be useful in reviewing for their final. They apologize again for not following the rules and clarify that the solutions are not available online.
msatrakkoic
Sorry to deviate from the very obvious instructions in red. The problem is I need help with 4 questions and they each have figures so its much easier to upload.

My prof for this course is extremely vague and the class as a whole is doing very poorly (term test average was 39%) due to his terrible teaching style.

Due to lack of time, I am not posting my attempt (again sorry for not following the "rules"). I have this final tomorrow and will be reviewing.

These questions were not assigned or given to me, I found them and think that having the solution would be helpful in reviewing. Of course, the solution is not posted online.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• AE-Dec-2010-07-Mec-A2 (1).pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 264
  • AE-December-2012-04-Bio-B6.pdf
    408.8 KB · Views: 188
Physics news on Phys.org
In the future, please use only one HW problem per thread.

OK. Sorry about that. I had to upload a pdf so i thought this would be the best way.

Related to Please. Need help with questions 5 and 6 on both sample tests.

1. How can I access sample tests for assistance with questions 5 and 6?

To access sample tests for help with questions 5 and 6, you can check online resources or ask your teacher/professor for additional practice materials.

2. What are some strategies for tackling questions 5 and 6 on the sample tests?

Some strategies for tackling questions 5 and 6 on the sample tests include reviewing relevant concepts and formulas, practicing with similar problems, and working backwards from the answer choices.

3. Can I get a tutor or study group to help me with questions 5 and 6?

Yes, seeking help from a tutor or joining a study group can be beneficial in understanding and answering questions 5 and 6 on the sample tests.

4. Are there any specific time management techniques I should use for questions 5 and 6 on the sample tests?

Effective time management techniques for questions 5 and 6 on the sample tests include allocating a specific amount of time for each question, skipping difficult questions and coming back to them later, and avoiding spending too much time on one question.

5. Is it okay to ask for clarification on questions 5 and 6 during the sample test?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to ask for clarification on questions 5 and 6 during the sample test. This can help ensure that you understand the question and can provide a correct answer.