Physicsforums Email: How to Get One

• Thread starter Imparcticle
  • Start date
In summary, to get a Physicsforums email, you must first create an account on the Physicsforums website and then request an email address through the "Account Settings" page. The email address is completely free for all members and can be used for personal emails. Each account comes with 1GB of storage space and can be accessed on phones through IMAP settings. Detailed instructions for setup can be found on the Physicsforums website.
Imparcticle
Is there a physicsforums e-mail? If so, how do I get one?

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah there is PF email. However I forget the address, it's run by everyone.net, can a current user supply an address?

Its free, right?

http://physicsforums.mail.everyone.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl

Here is the link, enjoy :)

Related to Physicsforums Email: How to Get One

1. How do I get a Physicsforums email?

To get a Physicsforums email, you must first create an account on the Physicsforums website. Once you have an account, you can navigate to the "Account Settings" page and click on the "Email" tab. From there, you can request a Physicsforums email address and follow the instructions to set it up.

2. Is there a cost for a Physicsforums email?

No, a Physicsforums email address is completely free for all members of the Physicsforums community. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with having a Physicsforums email.

3. Can I use my Physicsforums email for personal emails?

Yes, you can use your Physicsforums email for personal emails. However, it is recommended to use it for professional or academic purposes related to physics, as it is a specialized email address.

4. How much storage space is available with a Physicsforums email?

Each Physicsforums email account comes with 1GB of storage space. This is typically more than enough for most users, but you can always delete old emails or use an email client to store emails locally if you need more space.

5. Can I access my Physicsforums email on my phone?

Yes, you can access your Physicsforums email on your phone by setting it up as an IMAP account. This will allow you to receive and send emails directly from your phone's email app. You can find detailed instructions for setting up your Physicsforums email on different devices on the Physicsforums website.