Physics Summer Assignment Question

In summary, the question involves calculating the force between two charged particles using Coulomb's Law and understanding the use of multiplication symbols in the equation.
jbmiller

Homework Statement

F=(9.0x10^9Nxm2/C2)(3.2x10^-9C)(9.6x10^-9C)/(0.32m)^2

The x in between the N and m is a multiplication symbol, not a variable.

The Attempt at a Solution

I'm not asking anyone to solve this for me, I just need a little direction. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
jbmiller said:

Homework Statement

F=(9.0x10^9Nxm2/C2)(3.2x10^-9C)(9.6x10^-9C)/(0.32m)^2

The x in between the N and m is a multiplication symbol, not a variable.

The Attempt at a Solution

I'm not asking anyone to solve this for me, I just need a little direction. Thanks in advance.

What is the question?

Related to Physics Summer Assignment Question

1. What is the purpose of the Physics Summer Assignment?

The purpose of the Physics Summer Assignment is to help students review and strengthen their understanding of key concepts in physics before starting the new academic year. It is also designed to introduce students to new topics that will be covered in the upcoming school year.

2. How can I access the Physics Summer Assignment?

The Physics Summer Assignment can be accessed through your school's website or through your physics teacher. It may also be available in a physical packet or online through a learning management system. If you are having trouble accessing the assignment, be sure to reach out to your teacher for assistance.

3. How long will it take to complete the Physics Summer Assignment?

The time it takes to complete the Physics Summer Assignment will vary depending on your understanding of the material and your work pace. It is recommended to budget around 1-2 hours per week to complete the assignment, but you may need more or less time depending on your individual needs.

4. What topics will be covered in the Physics Summer Assignment?

The Physics Summer Assignment will cover a range of topics including motion, forces, energy, and electricity. These are fundamental concepts in physics and it is important to have a strong understanding of them before moving on to more advanced topics.

5. Is the Physics Summer Assignment graded?

The grading policy for the Physics Summer Assignment may vary depending on your school or teacher. Some may choose to grade the assignment, while others may use it as a review tool and not assign a grade. Be sure to check with your teacher to understand their expectations for the assignment.