Outer Bay Live Cam: Watch Penguins and Other Fishy Characters!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cam watch
In summary, the conversation discusses various webcams and their content, including penguins, a giant sea turtle, and views from US National Parks. There is mention of some webcams being free, while others are expensive to access. The conversation also notes the human-like traits of penguins.
Physics news on Phys.org
lol you didn't metion the giant sea turtle! I thought a monster had jumped into eat the fishies!

Here is the set of webcams from the US Department of Interior, with views from various US National Parks - http://www.doi.gov/webcam.html

Some cameras may be off-line, and for others the weather may obscure the view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free webcams?! Geez, the ones that I tried to access cost about $90 a month!

It is the penguins that facinate me, they all ways remind me of batman, and
some near human traits.

Related to Outer Bay Live Cam: Watch Penguins and Other Fishy Characters!

1. What is the purpose of the Outer Bay Live Cam?

The Outer Bay Live Cam is a live streaming webcam that allows viewers to watch penguins and other fishy characters in their natural habitat at an aquarium.

2. Where is the Outer Bay Live Cam located?

The Outer Bay Live Cam is located at an aquarium in a coastal city with a large penguin exhibit.

3. What types of animals can be seen on the Outer Bay Live Cam?

The Outer Bay Live Cam primarily focuses on penguins, but viewers may also see other fish and marine animals such as sharks, stingrays, and jellyfish.

4. How often is the Outer Bay Live Cam updated?

The Outer Bay Live Cam is a live streaming webcam, so it is updated in real time. Viewers can tune in at any time to see the penguins and other fishy characters.

5. Can viewers interact with the animals on the Outer Bay Live Cam?

No, viewers cannot interact with the animals on the Outer Bay Live Cam. The camera is set up to observe the animals without disturbing them in their natural habitat.