OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope Help.

• Stargazing
  • Thread starter Sarah help
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Telescope
In summary, a person received a OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope and set it up correctly, but cannot see anything through it. They are seeking assistance and have been advised to check for safety caps and shine a light through the eyepiece and down the tube.
Sarah help
I have recently received a OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope.
It appears to be set up correctly, however when I look through it, I cannot see a thing at all!
I really need some help, as I can't find a website that assists in this matter. :confused:

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hi Sarah! Welcome to PF! :wink:

looks nice! … "OECSYAZ2D114/F900"[/URL] :smile:

hmm … let's think …

First, have you taken all the safety caps off?

If so, try shining a torch through the eyepiece, and also down the tube, to see if the light path is going astray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help :wink:
I'll give that a go now.

Related to OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope Help.

1. What is the magnification power of this telescope?

The OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope has a magnification power of 114x. This means that objects will appear 114 times closer than they would with the naked eye.

2. What is the aperture size of this telescope?

The aperture size of the OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope is 900mm. This means that the diameter of the objective lens is 900mm, allowing for more light to enter the telescope and resulting in clearer images.

3. Can this telescope be used for astrophotography?

Yes, the OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope can be used for astrophotography. It has a sturdy mount and the necessary features to attach a camera for capturing images of celestial objects.

4. Is this telescope suitable for both beginner and advanced astronomers?

Yes, the OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope is suitable for both beginner and advanced astronomers. It has a user-friendly design and features that can be adjusted for more advanced use.

5. What is the warranty for this telescope?

The OECSYAZ2D114/F900 Telescope comes with a standard 1-year warranty. However, some retailers may offer extended warranties for an additional cost.