Need Past AP Physics C Mechanics Exams

In summary, A student is looking for past exams and solutions for the AP Physics C Mechanics Exam starting from 1977. Another user provides a link to free response questions from 1999 and suggests registering for more recent exams. The original student is looking for more practice exams and another user offers to share all the past exams and uploads them to a file sharing site. However, some users are having trouble opening the PDF files.
theweb
I need to study for the AP Physics C Mechanics Exam. Does anyone have the past exams for AP Physics C Mechanics starting from 1977 and their solutions?

Please send them to [Email address removed by moderator]

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Those are from 1999 up not 1977. I want a lot of practice exams. I plan to study every single day for 2 months. :)

If anyone needs the Free Response Questions for the AP Physics Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism exams I have them all.

I also uploaded them to megaupload so you can download them there instead of asking me for them. Go Here: [Link removed by moderator]

If it doesn't work please tell me and ill try to upload it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! thanks i needed those old exams that you uploaded onto megaupload. But the solutions I'm guessing are the .pdf which most of them don't work. I was wondering if you could re-upload this file with all the documents working. Thanks

Thanks for this but does anyone know how to get the pdf to work i keep getting

Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination file can not be created.

on most of them

Related to Need Past AP Physics C Mechanics Exams

1. What is the format of past AP Physics C Mechanics exams?

The AP Physics C Mechanics exam consists of two sections: multiple-choice and free-response. The multiple-choice section contains 35 questions and the free-response section includes three questions. The exam is 90 minutes long.

2. Where can I find past AP Physics C Mechanics exams?

Past AP Physics C Mechanics exams can be found on the College Board website or through a simple internet search. They are also often available through AP review books or study materials.

3. How do I use past AP Physics C Mechanics exams to study?

Past exams are a great resource for studying as they provide real-life examples of the types of questions that may appear on the exam. You can use these exams to practice your problem-solving skills and familiarize yourself with the format and content of the exam.

4. Are there any changes to the AP Physics C Mechanics exam in recent years?

The AP Physics C Mechanics exam underwent a major change in 2015, with a shift towards more conceptual questions and fewer mathematical calculations. The format and content have remained relatively consistent since then, with only minor changes and updates.

5. Can I use past AP Physics C Mechanics exams to predict my score?

While past exams can give you a general idea of the types of questions and level of difficulty on the exam, they cannot accurately predict your score. Your actual score will depend on a variety of factors, including your understanding of the material and your performance on the day of the exam.