Monist polytheist electic theurgist 😁

• Thread starter David Scott Thompson
  • Start date
In summary, a monist polytheist eclectic theurgist is someone who believes in one ultimate reality or deity, but also acknowledges and incorporates multiple gods and goddesses from various religions into their spiritual practices. Theurgy, or the practice of using divine powers for spiritual transformation, is a central aspect of their belief system. This term describes an individual who embraces a diverse and inclusive approach to spirituality, blending elements from different faiths to create their own unique path.
David Scott Thompson
How did you find PF?
In a random organized system of chaos the big picture is a tessellation. I found PF because I question. Specialized relativity, as I understand it, is complete nonsense. We need more nonsense to bring us closer to truth. Google. Eew.
Does anyone actually read this? In here because I want to make a record of what I have learned before I die. In a few hundred years (hopefully) people will see that I was the undiscovered hawking of my generation. I also wish to address a serious problem plaguing physics and those who study it. Romanticism. People want star trek too be real, and while certain aspects, like warp theory are interesting to talk about and exceptional exercises, they create a bias that prevents any chance of objectivity. I want to be right, being right feels good, I must train myself to enjoy being WRONG! It is a constant effort requiring great skill and practice. It IS a skill. It must be cultivated to make better scientists. Thank you if you actually bothered to read this.

• Skeptical
Likes weirdoguy
Physics news on Phys.org
"not open to further replies" what is the point of a forum if all the topics are closed

Um...isn't Hawking the Hawking of your generation?

Likes russ_watters
David Scott Thompson said:
How did you find PF?: In a random organized system of chaos the big picture is a tessellation. I found PF because I question. Specialized relativity, as I understand it, is complete nonsense. We need more nonsense to bring us closer to truth. Google. Eew.

Does anyone actually read this? In here because I want to make a record of what I have learned before I die. In a few hundred years (hopefully) people will see that I was the undiscovered hawking of my generation. I also wish to address a serious problem plaguing physics and those who study it. Romanticism. People want star trek too be real, and while certain aspects, like warp theory are interesting to talk about and exceptional exercises, they create a bias that prevents any chance of objectivity. I want to be right, being right feels good, I must train myself to enjoy being WRONG! It is a constant effort requiring great skill and practice. It IS a skill. It must be cultivated to make better scientists. Thank you if you actually bothered to read this.
Yes, I bothered to read this, although it seems to have been a waste of time. The fact that you "question" doesn't mean much if you haven't taken the time to study whatever it is that you're questioning. Most of the people at this site recognize that Star Trek is not real, and many are working physicists.
David Scott Thompson said:
"not open to further replies" what is the point of a forum if all the topics are closed
This isn't true -- some very old topics are closed, and some topics that were nonsensical were closed. If you have something interesting to say, start your own thread.

Likes berkeman, russ_watters and Vanadium 50