Like New 13-Yr Old Ford Fiesta - 24K Miles, Full Service History

• History
  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    History
In summary: I know, that was my idea too. However right now I have NATO (tax free) privileges which will disappear next year. I will never buy a new car again.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Well it is not new it is 13 yrs old, but it has only done 24,000 miles ,and it has the full service history, it is a 1300 Fiesta and looks as new apart from one small rust spot on the door post, the last owner had it serviced every time it went in for an MOT..

Science news on Phys.org
Congrats Wolram! It sounds nice!

Wow, a 1300? My truck is a 1998 and I thought that was old!

Evo said:
Congrats Wolram! It sounds nice!

Thanks Evo, i am ignoring Turbo.

wolram said:
Thanks Evo, i am ignoring Turbo.
:smile:

My old Evo-powered Wide-glide was a 1340. Some things really last.

I hope you will enjoy you car Wolram. Great. BTW :rolleyes: I need to get rid of my 2004 Citroen Xsara Picasso, to be replaced by :redface:, yes, a new -sorry-:frown: car, Peugeot 308 very good mpg's in diesel. Anybody interested?

Andre said:
I hope you will enjoy you car Wolram. Great. BTW :rolleyes: I need to get rid of my 2004 Citroen Xsara Picasso, to be replaced by :redface:, yes, a new -sorry-:frown: car, Peugeot 308 very good mpg's in diesel. Anybody interested?

Andre, that is almost new in my book, and even if i were richer than i am, i would never buy a NEW car, it is akin to throwing a grand down the drain.

turbo-1 said:
My old Evo-powered Wide-glide was a 1340. Some things really last.

Yes, those Harlies were hewn from solid blocks of iron and aluminum.

wolram said:
Andre, that is almost new in my book, and even if i were richer than i am, i would never buy a NEW car, it is akin to throwing a grand down the drain.

I know, that was my idea too. However right now I have NATO (tax free) privileges which will disappear next year. I will never buy a new car again.

I always buy used. The only exceptions in the past 25 years or so have been my '85 Evo-powered Fat Bob, and my 2005 Twin-cam Softail. Some people really abuse bikes, and Harleys hold their values well, so I've taken the opportunity to buy a couple of them new so that I can treat them properly and make them last.

Related to Like New 13-Yr Old Ford Fiesta - 24K Miles, Full Service History

1. What is the condition of the car?

The car is described as "like new" and has only 24,000 miles on it, indicating that it has been well-maintained and is in good condition.

2. Why is the car being sold?

The reason for selling may vary, but it could be because the owner is looking to upgrade to a newer model or no longer needs the car.

3. Has the car been regularly serviced?

Yes, the car has a full service history, meaning it has been regularly serviced and maintained according to the manufacturer's recommendations.

4. Are there any known issues with the car?

The description states that the car is "like new" and has a full service history, so it is unlikely that there are any major issues with the car. However, it is always recommended to have a professional mechanic inspect the car before purchasing.

5. Is the price negotiable?

This will vary depending on the seller, but it is always worth asking if the price is negotiable. Keep in mind that the low mileage and full service history may contribute to the price being non-negotiable.