Lecture Notes & Online resources?

In summary, lecture notes are summaries of key points and concepts from a lecture or class, while online resources include various materials available on the internet to aid in learning. These resources are important for supplementing traditional teaching, providing self-paced learning opportunities, and aiding in retention and understanding. They can be found on educational websites, through a simple internet search, or provided by teachers or professors. To use them effectively, it is important to actively engage with the material and integrate it into your study routine. However, they should not be used as a replacement for attending lectures or classes.
Pseudo Statistic
Hey,
I was curious if anybody knew any online resources (texts, lecture notes, anything) pertaining to the subject(s) of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering?
In the links section there was one useful link about Computational Fluid Dynamics, but the link is now dead. (Grrr... :()
Would anybody have any links to lectures/texts? Especially those relating to Mechanics & Dynamics? (Math isn't a problem for me, anything basic or advanced I'd greatly appreciate)
Thanks.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Bum-diddley ump.

Don't know free ones. But there are many here paid for.

www.knovel.com

Related to Lecture Notes & Online resources?

1. What are lecture notes and online resources?

Lecture notes are written or typed summaries of the key points and concepts covered in a lecture or class. Online resources refer to any materials available on the internet that can aid in learning, such as videos, articles, practice problems, and interactive tools.

2. Why are lecture notes and online resources important for learning?

Lecture notes and online resources provide a supplement to traditional classroom teaching by offering additional information and resources that can be accessed at any time. They also allow for self-paced learning and the ability to review material multiple times, aiding in retention and understanding of the subject matter.

3. Where can I find lecture notes and online resources?

Lecture notes can typically be found on the website of the educational institution or provided by the teacher or professor. Online resources can be found through a simple internet search or through educational websites and platforms such as Khan Academy or Coursera.

4. How should I use lecture notes and online resources effectively?

It is important to actively engage with lecture notes and online resources by taking notes, summarizing key points, and completing practice problems or activities. It is also beneficial to review the material multiple times and integrate it into your study routine.

5. Can lecture notes and online resources replace attending lectures or classes?

No, lecture notes and online resources should not be used as a replacement for attending lectures or classes. They should be used as a supplement to enhance learning and understanding of the material covered in class.