Join the SciAPI Community: Collaborate on Open Source Scientific Knowledgebase

• Thread starter MackEdweise
  • Start date
  • Tags
    introduction
In summary, the SciAPI Community is a platform for collaboration on open source scientific knowledge. It allows individuals to share and contribute to a collective knowledgebase, fostering innovation and advancement in scientific research. Joining this community provides access to a vast network of experts and resources, making it an invaluable tool for researchers and scientists alike.
MackEdweise
Hello,

I am excited to be a part of this forum which has helped me during my undergraduate studies. I am study for a double major in computer science and physics and I am passionate about helping science stay accessible and relevant in our changing digital age.

I am working on an open source project called SciAPI (http://www.sciapi.ca/) that let's anyone contribute scientific relationships to a knowledgebase that can be accessed through a mobile app, a web API and an integrated development environment that helps developers make science-based software. I would love to find like-minded people who were interested in joining the effort!

Marcus

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Marcus!

Likes MackEdweise