Is It Ever Too Late to Start Learning Organic Chemistry?

• Thread starter robynmc
  • Start date
In summary, exploring organic chemistry is a journey of lifelong learning that involves studying the structure, properties, and reactions of carbon-based compounds. It is a vast and constantly evolving field that has many practical applications in our daily lives, from medicine and food production to alternative energy sources and materials. Organic chemistry also plays a crucial role in understanding and solving global challenges such as climate change and pollution. Through continuous learning and experimentation, one can discover the boundless possibilities of organic chemistry and its impact on the world.
robynmc
I'm learning some organic chemistry for general interest/literacy, mostly khan academy and popular science books. I have some higher maths, not much. Older than you, I bet.

• Haha
Likes sysprog and jedishrfu
Physics news on Phys.org
(
robynmc said:
I'm learning some organic chemistry for general interest/literacy, mostly khan academy and popular science books. I have some higher maths, not much. Older than you, I bet.
Well, maybe older than I am (63), but, like me, not so old that you've already learned all there is to know (if that were humanly possible, and as far as I know, it isn't).

:welcome:

Likes Hall