Introduction to Quantangular Moe

In summary, Quantangular Moe is a mathematical concept that combines the principles of both a quadrilateral and a triangle, resulting in a unique shape that has four sides and three angles. It is a useful tool in geometry and can be applied in various fields such as architecture, engineering, and design. The concept of Quantangular Moe was first introduced by mathematician John Dee in the 16th century and has since been studied and utilized by many mathematicians and scholars. Its name is derived from the Latin words "quadrangularis" and "triangulus," meaning four-sided and triangle, respectively. Overall, Quantangular Moe is a fascinating and versatile concept that continues to be explored and applied in modern mathematics.
Quantangular_Moe
Greetings everyone! I have been trained as a mechanical engineer, but I retain a strong interest in quantum theory and read what I can. In case you didn't know, my handle is a reference to Richard Feynman's comment on angular momentum from The Feynman Lectures on Physics. I look forward to participating and interacting with you and the community. Thanks.

Attachments

• quantum.png
    quantum.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 292
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF :smile:

Thank you.