Introducing Jurgen: A Chemical Engineering Master's Student from the Netherlands

• Thread starter jugren
  • Start date
In summary, Jurgen is a Chemical Engineering Master's student from the Netherlands. He has a strong background in chemistry and mathematics, and is passionate about finding innovative solutions to complex engineering problems. His academic achievements and research experience make him a highly qualified candidate in the field of chemical engineering. Jurgen is also fluent in multiple languages and has a diverse international background, making him a valuable addition to any team.
jugren
How did you find PF?
google search for "nuclear reactor forum"
Hi all,

I was told this was customary so I'll introduce myself I guess. I'm Jurgen from the Netherlands. I'm currently in my masters Chemical engineering and mostly interested in physical chemistry.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hallo en welkom aan boord.

:welcome:

jugren said:
I'm Jurgen from the Netherlands.
Hey P-chem guy, which is it: Jugren or Jurgen ? -- I think that it's safe to assume that one or the other is a typo -- I hope that the typo isn't the screen name because that's not so easy to fix, but if the typo is in the post, that's easy to disregard, and again, welcome aboard the Physics Forums.