Internal vs. external human body

In summary, the conversation discusses the potential impact of a person's attitude or way of life on their internal body. While there is anecdotal evidence of a mind-body connection, there are no known studies that can predict specific relationships. From a sociological perspective, being picky may lead to adaptive reactions towards allergies, but it is not necessarily indicative of a direct influence on the internal body. The process of gene alteration within the body is complex and cannot be solely attributed to one's mindset. The last question is unclear and requires further clarification.
noagname
Does a persons attitude, or way of life affect their internal body? I don't mean it as a couch potato will be weak. I mean it as a picky person will they have allergies? Will a germ phobic have ...

Biology news on Phys.org
I've kind of avoided this thread because there is no good answer. What you are asking is - does psychology (mind) interact with the body? Yes, it is anecdotally observed all the time. There is nothing I know about that makes any attempt whatsoever to predict any relationships - like picky people are more likely to have allergies.

Maybe someone with a psychology background does know studies that apply here.

noagname said:
Does a persons attitude, or way of life affect their internal body? I don't mean it as a couch potato will be weak. I mean it as a picky person will they have allergies? Will a germ phobic have ...

From a sociological viewpoint, picky people just shows particular thus sociologically adaptive reactions/behaviors towards the causes of what-you-call-allergies, and their attitude is not neccessarily affects their internal body. There is nothing bad or good or negative implication around.
The evolving duration for internal body's gene alternation is longer than one might expect but the cover of the potato alone does not tell one that it is not potato. I can touch the potato with my finger not with my mind but I can say I touch it with both my mind and my finger.

I do not understand your last question [I am no good at English] since it has not finished yet and still hang with '...'

Related to Internal vs. external human body

What is the difference between internal and external human body?

The internal human body refers to the structures and systems that are located inside the body, such as organs, blood vessels, and bones. The external human body refers to the parts of the body that are visible on the outside, such as the skin, hair, and nails.

What are some examples of internal body parts?

Examples of internal body parts include the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and brain. These organs are responsible for various essential functions, such as pumping blood, breathing, and filtering waste products.

What are some examples of external body parts?

Examples of external body parts include the head, arms, legs, and torso. These parts of the body are responsible for movement, protection, and sensory functions.

Why is the internal human body important?

The internal human body is crucial for maintaining the body's overall function and survival. It houses vital organs and systems that work together to keep the body in a state of balance and health.

How does the internal and external human body work together?

The internal and external human body work together through various systems and processes. The internal organs provide essential functions such as digestion, respiration, and circulation, while the external body parts protect the internal organs and allow for movement and interaction with the environment.