Iansmith retiring from PF Staff

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Ian has retired from the Mentors group. He's had a legendary six years with us and we're grateful for his contributions. He's still around from time to time, so please send him a visitor or private message. He's got his whole life ahead of him!
I am here to sadly announce the retirement of iansmith from the Mentors group. Over the past year iansmith has increasingly ramped up his research career in microbiology. iansmith has been with us for a legendary 6+ years. I cannot express how grateful I have been for his friendship and efforts through those years. He has been with us for many of the important trans-formative times. iansmith will still be around from time to time, so please send him a visitor or private message thanking him for his efforts! Here's to iansmith and good luck to him in his professional career! :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck with your career endeavors!

Thanks for your service here, iansmith, and good luck with your research :smile:!

:cry: Bye Ian. Good look with your career!

Good luck Ian.

Good luck and thank you - Other Sciences are not an easy place to moderate...

Thanks, and good luck!

I wish you all the best, Ian. Good luck! (And thanks!)

Drop in occasionally, Ian.

We are virtually family, whether you like it or not...

I wish you the very best.
:smile:

Congrats and good luck, Ian, and thanks for all your efforts at this site!

Greg Bernhardt said:
I am here to sadly announce the retirement of iansmith from the Mentors group. Over the past year iansmith has increasingly ramped up his research career in microbiology. iansmith has been with us for a legendary 6+ years. I cannot express how grateful I have been for his friendship and efforts through those years. He has been with us for many of the important trans-formative times. iansmith will still be around from time to time, so please send him a visitor or private message thanking him for his efforts! Here's to iansmith and good luck to him in his professional career! :smile:
I thought PF was a professional career. :rolleyes:

Good luck ian. I wish you all the best in your research endeavors.

It seems you've discovered life, albeit very small, outside of PF.

Good luck Ian! Thanks for all of your help here and best of everything out there.

Although, out there isn't anywhere near as interesting as in here. :biggrin:

I wish you all the best, and thank you for all that you have done.

Related to Iansmith retiring from PF Staff

1. Why is Ian Smith retiring from the PF Staff?

Ian Smith has decided to retire from the PF Staff in order to focus on other personal and professional endeavors.

2. How long has Ian Smith been a member of the PF Staff?

Ian Smith has been a member of the PF Staff for 10 years.

3. Who will replace Ian Smith on the PF Staff?

The PF Staff will be conducting a thorough search for a qualified replacement for Ian Smith.

4. What contributions has Ian Smith made during their time on the PF Staff?

Ian Smith has made numerous contributions to the PF Staff, including implementing new policies, improving communication among staff members, and mentoring new employees.

5. Will Ian Smith still be involved with the PF community after retirement?

While Ian Smith will no longer be a member of the PF Staff, they will still be an active member of the PF community and can continue to contribute their knowledge and expertise to the community.