How to Fix OpenMc Installing Error in Terminal?

• Thread starter emilmammadzada
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Error
In summary, the conversation involves a person encountering an error when running the "mamba search openmc" command in the terminal, and seeking help in solving the problem. The discussion also touches upon different methods for installing Openmc on different operating systems and mentions the capabilities of Openmc in handling charged particles. The person ultimately expresses their desire to install Openmc on their Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (wsl2).
emilmammadzada
TL;DR Summary
OpenMc installing error
When I run the >>mamba search openmc : command in the terminal, it gives an error. The error output is as in the picture ::Loading channell /killed. How can I solve this problem?

Attachments

• testt23.png
    testt23.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 89
Engineering news on Phys.org
Wow. You are doing a grand tour of physics packages.

The mamba / conda-forge method is listed in the openmc docs for linux and mac. Are you in windows? The docker method is listed for linux, mac and windows. I didn't think openmc did charged particles btw.

• Informative
Likes emilmammadzada
Alex A said:
Wow. You are doing a grand tour of physics packages.

The mamba / conda-forge method is listed in the openmc docs for linux and mac. Are you in windows? The docker method is listed for linux, mac and windows. I didn't think openmc did charged particles btw.
))Thanks. I want to install Openmc my in wsl2