How start a new topic/thread in the Mobile app?

• Thread starter Suraj M
  • Start date
In summary, to create a new topic/thread in the Mobile app, open the app and navigate to the desired forum or discussion board, tap on the "New Topic" or "Create Thread" button, enter a title and post, and click "Post" or "Submit" to publish. You can also attach images or files by looking for a paperclip icon or option, and edit or delete your post by finding the appropriate buttons or swiping/tapping and holding. Basic text formatting options are available in most apps, and some allow you to save your post as a draft for later completion.
Suraj M
Gold Member
Hi but the search didn't turn up anything in the app so I'm sorry if this is a repeated question
How do I post in the mobile app because I get this message when j try to start a new topic
image.png

What should I do?
Thanks a lot

Physics news on Phys.org
Because the homework template isn't loaded into the app we have blocked homework forum access. Please use the desktop of mobile browser for homework help.

Oh ok [emoji20]
Thank you for replying Greg

Related to How start a new topic/thread in the Mobile app?

1. How do I create a new topic/thread in the Mobile app?

To start a new topic/thread in the Mobile app, follow these steps:

• Open the app and navigate to the forum or discussion board where you want to create the topic/thread.
  • Look for a button or icon that says "New Topic" or "Create Thread" and tap on it.
  • Enter a title for your topic and then write your post in the designated text box.
  • When you are finished, click on the "Post" or "Submit" button to publish your topic/thread.

2. Can I attach images or files to my new topic/thread in the Mobile app?

Yes, most mobile apps allow you to attach images or files to your posts. Look for a paperclip icon or an option to add attachments while creating your new topic/thread. Keep in mind that there may be size or format restrictions for the attachments.

3. How can I edit or delete my new topic/thread in the Mobile app?

To edit or delete your new topic/thread in the Mobile app, find your post and look for an "Edit" or "Delete" button. If you are unable to find these options, try swiping left or tapping and holding on your post to reveal more options.

4. Is it possible to format my text in the Mobile app when creating a new topic/thread?

Yes, most mobile apps have basic formatting options such as bold, italics, and bullet points. Look for a formatting toolbar or icons while creating your new topic/thread. Keep in mind that not all apps have the same formatting options, so some may not have these features available.

5. Can I save my new topic/thread as a draft in the Mobile app?

Some mobile apps allow you to save your new topic/thread as a draft so you can come back and finish it later. Look for a "Save as Draft" or "Drafts" option while creating your post. Keep in mind that not all apps have this feature, so you may need to finish and publish your post immediately.