How Long Will the Hippie Last in the Philosophy Section?

• Thread starter marley.wannabee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Poll Time
In summary, there is a discussion about a hippie potentially getting banned from the philosophy section. The conversation also touches on a poll that may be a ploy to get people to read more philosophy threads. The participants seem to be struggling to understand the philosophical discussions and find the off-topic posts to be the only ones they understand.

how long before greg dropps the hammer on marley?

• less than 24 hours

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • more than 24 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more or less than 24 hours

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • hey, you suckered me into this topic by the title!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
marley.wannabee
how lonng before the hippie gets banned from the philosophy section? :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Dang, now I'm going to have to go read more in the philosophy section to find out what trouble you're getting into before it disappears! :biggrin:

Edit: Hmm...I think this poll was a shameless attempt to get us to read philosophy threads. Maybe it's because it's the wee hours of the morning, of maybe it's because it's philosophy, but there are a lot of words in that thread, and they all look English to me, but I can't for the life of me figure out what anyone is talking about. Your posts in there must be off-topic, because they're the only ones I understand. :smile:

Last edited:
lol, moonie, :) if I'm makin sense to you... you're in a heapa trouble ;)

Related to How Long Will the Hippie Last in the Philosophy Section?

What is a poll?

A poll is a method of gathering information or opinions from a group of people. It typically involves asking a series of questions and recording the responses.

Why is this poll considered the most crucial of all time?

This poll is considered the most crucial of all time because it pertains to a significant event or issue that has a major impact on society or the world.

Who conducts this poll?

The poll is typically conducted by a reputable organization or research institution using scientific methods to ensure unbiased and accurate results.

How are the results of the poll used?

The results of the poll are often used to inform decision-making, shape public opinion, or drive policy changes.

What factors make a poll reliable and trustworthy?

A reliable and trustworthy poll should have a large and diverse sample size, use unbiased and well-designed questions, and have a low margin of error. It should also be conducted by a reputable organization and follow ethical standards for data collection and analysis.