How Do I Develop New Mathematical Tools to Solve This Homework Problem?

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of developing new mathematical tools and constructing a theory. The author of the solutions manual suggests that this task is trivial, but the participants in the conversation have different opinions. They discuss the challenges of combining different theories and the importance of using the same mathematical language. They also mention the potential role of gravity and quantum theory in this task.
mjordan2nd

Homework Statement

FcloUKw.png
[/B]

Homework Equations

The solutions manual said, "It's trivial. Develop new mathematical tools and construct the theory." I don't really get it :*([/B]

The Attempt at a Solution

?[/B]

Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds like the author of the solutions manual has a perverted sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree with SteamKing.
However I am thinking that if the problem is "true" the question induces to think that the two theories aren't still joined.
Why? Perhaps they are based upon two different mathematical methods and so they aren't conciliable?
What can couple them ? May be the same mathematical language?
Try to check before to give an aswer if you can have informations about gravity and quantum theory and their mathematics.

Related to How Do I Develop New Mathematical Tools to Solve This Homework Problem?

1. How do I know if someone can help me with my homework problem?

You can ask for help from classmates, teachers, or tutors. Be sure to explain the problem clearly and provide any necessary background information.

2. Is it cheating to ask someone for help with my homework problem?

No, it is not cheating as long as the person helping you is not doing the work for you. It is important to understand the problem and learn from the help provided.

3. How do I find someone to help me with my homework problem?

You can ask for help from friends, classmates, teachers, or tutors. You can also join study groups or seek help online from reputable sources.

4. What should I do if I don't understand the help someone is giving me?

If you don't understand the help provided, don't be afraid to ask for clarification or additional explanations. It is important to fully understand the problem and solution.

5. How can I make sure the help I receive is accurate and reliable?

You can verify the information provided by researching the topic, checking with other sources, or asking a teacher for confirmation. It is important to ensure the help you receive is accurate and reliable.