How come my profile pic (a crow) doesnt

• Thread starter tomishere
  • Start date
In summary, there could be various reasons why your profile picture (a crow) is not showing up, such as slow internet connection or technical issues. To change your profile picture to a crow, you can go to your account settings or profile page on the website or social media platform you are using. When using a picture of a crow as your profile pic, it is best to obtain permission if it belongs to someone else. Some websites may have specific guidelines or restrictions on the type of profile pictures that can be used, so it is important to check before uploading. Lastly, to ensure your profile pic appears correctly, it is best to resize the picture to the recommended size before uploading it.
tomishere
show up next to my name after i post something or reply to something, but it is visible if you click on my profile?

Physics news on Phys.org
In order to make your avatar visible next to your posts, you need a paid membership. Click the Upgrade link at the top of any page here.

Related to How come my profile pic (a crow) doesnt

1. Why is my profile pic (a crow) not showing up?

There could be several reasons why your profile picture is not showing up. It could be due to a slow internet connection, an issue with the website or social media platform, or a problem with your device. Try refreshing the page or logging out and back in to see if that resolves the issue.

2. How do I change my profile pic to a crow?

To change your profile picture to a crow, you will need to go to your account settings or profile page on the website or social media platform you are using. From there, you can upload a new picture or select one from your existing photos.

3. Can I use a picture of a crow as my profile pic without permission?

It is always best to obtain permission before using someone else's photo as your profile picture. If the picture is your own or is in the public domain, you do not need permission. However, if it belongs to someone else, it is courteous to ask for their permission before using it.

4. Why can't I use a picture of a crow as my profile pic on all websites?

Some websites may have specific guidelines or restrictions on the types of profile pictures that can be used. For example, a professional networking site may require a clear headshot, while a gaming platform may allow more creative and abstract profile pictures. It is best to check the website's terms of service or guidelines before using a specific picture as your profile pic.

5. How do I make sure my profile pic (a crow) is the right size?

Most websites and social media platforms have a recommended image size for profile pictures. If your picture is too small, it may appear blurry or pixelated, and if it is too large, it may be cropped awkwardly. It is best to check the website's guidelines or use an image editor to resize your picture to the recommended size before uploading it as your profile pic.