How Can I Create a Specific Chart on a TI89 Titanium Calculator?

In summary, the TI89 Titanium - plot chart is a feature on the TI89 Titanium calculator that allows users to graph mathematical functions and equations. It can be accessed by pressing the "Apps" button and selecting "1: Graphing Calculator." The appearance of the plot chart can be customized and it can also be saved or captured. The calculator also has other graphing capabilities, such as 3D graphing, parametric graphing, and polar graphing, as well as an equation solver and statistical graphing functions.
engbianco
Hello, good afternoon.
I wonder how do I create a chart like this picture in TI89 Titanium calculator.
Is there any application that creates this chart and let me save for the calculator?
thank you

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1703/52445184t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org

Related to How Can I Create a Specific Chart on a TI89 Titanium Calculator?

1. What is the TI89 Titanium - plot chart?

The TI89 Titanium - plot chart is a feature on the TI89 Titanium calculator that allows users to graph mathematical functions and equations. It is a powerful tool for visualizing and analyzing data.

2. How do I access the plot chart on the TI89 Titanium?

To access the plot chart, press the "Apps" button on the calculator and select "1: Graphing Calculator." Then, enter the function or equation you want to graph and press the "Graph" button. The plot chart will be displayed on the screen.

3. Can I customize the appearance of the plot chart?

Yes, the plot chart on the TI89 Titanium allows for customization of the appearance. You can change the color and style of the graph, add labels and axes, and adjust the viewing window to focus on a specific part of the graph.

4. Can I save the plot chart on the TI89 Titanium?

Yes, you can save the plot chart on the TI89 Titanium by pressing the "F4" button and selecting "Save Graph." You can also take a screenshot of the graph by pressing the "F1" button and selecting "Screen Capture."

5. Does the TI89 Titanium have any other graphing capabilities?

Yes, the TI89 Titanium has several other graphing capabilities, such as 3D graphing, parametric graphing, and polar graphing. It also has a built-in equation solver and statistical graphing functions.