Hey. Long time lurker, finally got the will to post

• Thread starter somelazyguy
  • Start date
In summary, a long-time lurker has finally gained the courage to post and engage with others on a platform or forum. This individual has been quietly observing and consuming content without actively participating, but has now decided to join in the conversation and share their thoughts and opinions. This step can be seen as a big milestone for someone who may have been hesitant or shy to contribute in the past.
somelazyguy
Hey. I am somelazyguy. you can call me Co if you want.

Currently a Chemical Physics undergrad in the UK. Really enjoying my opening year and reading along with the plethora of motivating 'so you want to be a physicist posts'. Not really sure about a career path yet, but the more I do Physics the more I really like the Maths so I am considering a slight change in major. Still sort of fiddling with I am going to bring this up with my academic supervisor though - I hope all will go well.

Im really thankful for the amount of support that some of you folks give each other. Even if I was not present at all the in the actual conversation - reading over them really helped me make my decision to study Physics at university; as big of a decision as that is. Now that I am a full fledged student I thought I'd be finally ready to join the PF. So here is to that.

Thanks for reading! I hope we can all get along well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!