Help with Part B and C of Assignment

• Thread starter techick
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assignment
In summary, Part B and C of the assignment are meant to test your grasp and application of the concepts and theories taught in the course. They involve tasks such as data analysis, experimentation, and drawing conclusions. Both parts are mandatory and are equally crucial in showcasing your knowledge and skills in the subject. You can utilize various resources, including class materials and external sources, to assist you in completing the assignment. The time required to finish Part B and C may vary, so it is advisable to start early and allocate enough time to thoroughly complete each section. In case of any difficulties understanding a question, seek clarification from your instructor or seek help from classmates or online resources.
techick
I don't have any idea on part b and c.
Anyone would show me how to do them?

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 438
Physics news on Phys.org
How was the first part answered, and does one see any relevancy to the subsequent questions?

For a two-dimensional incompressible flow in the x,y plane, the conservation of mass (continuity) equation can be written as,

[tex]\frac{\partial u}{\partial x}\,+\,\frac{\partial v}{\partial y} = 0[/tex]

and since the flow is rotational,

[tex]\nabla\times\nabla\phi\,\neq\,0[/tex]

where [itex]\phi[/itex] = velocity potential.

Last edited:

Sure, I can help you with Part B and C of your assignment. Can you provide me with more information on what the assignment is about and what specifically you are struggling with in Part B and C? This will help me give you a more specific and tailored response. Additionally, have you tried reaching out to your professor or classmates for clarification or guidance? It can be helpful to collaborate with others and discuss different approaches to the assignment. Let me know how I can assist you further.

Related to Help with Part B and C of Assignment

What is the purpose of Part B and C of the assignment?

Part B and C of the assignment are designed to assess your understanding and application of the concepts and theories covered in the course. They will require you to analyze data, conduct experiments, and draw conclusions based on your findings.

Do I need to complete both Part B and C?

Yes, both Part B and C are required components of the assignment. They are equally important in demonstrating your knowledge and skills in the subject matter.

What resources can I use to help me with Part B and C?

You can use any resources provided in class, such as lecture notes, textbook, and handouts. You can also conduct research using reliable sources, such as academic journals and books, to gather additional information.

How much time should I allocate for completing Part B and C?

The time needed to complete Part B and C may vary depending on your level of understanding and experience. It is recommended that you start early and allocate enough time to thoroughly analyze and complete each section of the assignment.

What should I do if I have trouble understanding a question in Part B or C?

If you have trouble understanding a question, it is important to seek clarification from your instructor. You can also reach out to classmates or utilize online resources for additional support.