Help with Drawing Momentum with Virtual Method

In summary, the conversation is about drawing a triangular frame and finding the moment about an axis. The person asking for help is advised to post in the homework forum and use the template provided. There is also a comment about the drawing not being clear and the importance of asking a question properly.
mr-feeno
Thread moved from the technical forums, so no Homework Help Template is shown
paint.png b.png
Hello guys

I'm struggling a bit with drawing momen/[M_o], to this "frame". I will be using virtual Method.
So, could you you have corrected me if it's wrong?

Physics news on Phys.org
This is not a forum on abstract visual arts.

I have no idea what the drawing is about.

Hello Feeno, :welcome:

My first reaction was comparable to Krylov's. But that doesn't help you, so here are a few tips:
Post in the homework forum and use the template there. It helps you explain what you are doing and helps us estimate how we can help you as good as possible.

You draw a triangluar frame (mass?) that rests on two supports and has a force P applied. And want to find an expression for what moment about what axis ?

Likes S.G. Janssens
BvU said:
My first reaction was comparable to Krylov's. But that doesn't help you, so here are a few tips:
Usually I try to be less cynical, but this particular "diagram" reminded me of an expression about throwing a certain substance on the wall and hoping that some of it sticks. Please, if you ask a question, no matter which level, make an effort to ask it properly.

Likes BvU

Related to Help with Drawing Momentum with Virtual Method

What is drawing momentum?

Drawing momentum is the idea of creating a sense of movement and energy in a drawing. This can be achieved through various techniques such as using dynamic lines, varying line weight, and incorporating elements of motion into the composition.

What is a virtual method in drawing?

A virtual method in drawing refers to using digital tools and software to create artwork. This can include using a tablet and stylus to draw on a computer, or using specific drawing programs that simulate traditional drawing techniques.

How can virtual methods help with drawing momentum?

Virtual methods can help with drawing momentum by allowing artists to easily experiment with different techniques and quickly make changes to their artwork. They also offer a wide range of tools and features that can be used to create dynamic and energetic drawings.

Are there any specific virtual tools or software that are recommended for drawing momentum?

There are many virtual tools and software that can be used for drawing momentum, and the best ones will vary depending on the artist's personal preferences and style. Some popular options include Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, and Clip Studio Paint.

Can drawing momentum be achieved without using virtual methods?

Yes, drawing momentum can certainly be achieved without using virtual methods. Traditional drawing techniques such as using different types of pencils, charcoal, or ink can also create a sense of movement and energy in a drawing. It ultimately depends on the artist's skill and their ability to manipulate the tools and materials they are using.