Help with Deleting Old Posts - Problem Solved!

• Thread starter GreenPrint
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is seeking to delete an old topic and their entire account due to lack of response from mentors. However, it is uncommon for old posts to be deleted as they can serve as learning tools for others. The individual's request to delete their entire account cannot be fulfilled. They ask for a specific topic to be deleted, but it is not provided as it can potentially be a learning tool for others. The conversation ends with a polite thank you.
GreenPrint
PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS!

Is there anyway I can delete one of my old topics, I've already asked the mentors, the green people, and am waiting for them to respond

Is there anyway I can just delete my whole account and all of my posts along with it? The post is to old for me to just simply edit so is there anyway I can delete my old posts?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's unusual for old posts to be deleted, because they can be learning tools for others.

There's a 24-hour window for edits.

i asked a question though and nobody responded to it so it can't really be used as a learning tool please i need to delete it can i just delete my whole account some hwo?

Sory we can't delete your whole account.

can you delete my topic that nobody even responded to pleaes?

GreenPrint said:
can you delete my topic that nobody even responded to pleaes?
Give me the link.

Thanks!

My pleasure.

Related to Help with Deleting Old Posts - Problem Solved!

1. How do I delete old posts?

To delete old posts, you can go to the settings or options section of your social media account and look for the "Delete Posts" or "Manage Posts" option. From there, you can select the posts you want to delete and confirm the action.

2. Can I delete multiple posts at once?

Yes, most social media platforms allow you to select multiple posts at once and delete them all at the same time. This can save you time if you have a lot of old posts to delete.

3. Will deleting old posts affect my followers or profile?

No, deleting old posts will not affect your followers or profile. Your followers will still see your current posts and your profile will remain the same.

4. Is there a way to automatically delete old posts?

Some social media platforms have a feature that allows you to automatically delete posts after a certain amount of time. You can check the settings or options section of your account to see if this feature is available.

5. Can I recover deleted old posts?

Once you delete old posts, they are usually permanently removed from your account and cannot be recovered. It's important to carefully consider which posts you want to delete before confirming the action.