Help with a software to develop application

In summary, the author is suggesting that the poster should start with simpler tasks, use freely available code as a basis for learning, and wait for the author to return.
Sceptical492
Hi,

I want to develop an application. For this purpose I found a site that deals with this kind of topic. Information is given about a software called (link and name deleted) have you heard about it? There are samples proiveded but they are in C# and I am not familiar with that programming language. Could you please tell me a way how should I start the development?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology news on Phys.org
Name and link are not helpful. You have to explain what kind of application you want to write, and what language you want to use.

That is assuming you are really looking for help and not just spamming forum with a link.

Sceptical492 said:
There are samples proiveded but they are in C# and I am not familiar with that programming language. Could you please tell me a way how should I start the development?

Learning C# would be a good place to start if that's the language you are going to use.

Sceptical492 said:
Hi,

I want to develop an application. For this purpose I found a site that deals with this kind of topic. Information is given about a software called (link and name deleted) have you heard about it? There are samples proiveded but they are in C# and I am not familiar with that programming language. Could you please tell me a way how should I start the development?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Sceptical492 and welcome to the forums.

The first thing is that since you probably haven't done much software development, you will have to keep your projects simple. You can always do later development that builds on your previous work, but when you start out, keep the tasks simple.

It's also a good idea if your project is complicated, to use freely available code as a basis for learning and extension unless you end up wanting to make your code commercially available in which you will have to either purchase the rights to other code or develop everything from scratch.

I don't know...I tend to be with Borek on this one...I think the OP is just plugging.

Until Sceptical comes back and posts again reassuring us of his/her position, I wouldn't bother with this thread.

Related to Help with a software to develop application

1. What is the purpose of the software for developing applications?

The purpose of the software is to provide a platform for developers to create, test, and deploy applications for various operating systems and devices.

2. What programming languages does the software support?

The software supports a wide range of programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, and Swift, allowing developers to choose the language they are most comfortable with.

3. Can the software handle large-scale applications?

Yes, the software is designed to handle large-scale applications with its robust infrastructure and efficient tools for debugging and testing.

4. Is the software user-friendly for beginners?

While some knowledge of programming is necessary, the software provides a user-friendly interface and comprehensive tutorials to help beginners get started with developing applications.

5. Can the software be used for both mobile and desktop applications?

Yes, the software is versatile and can be used for developing applications for both mobile and desktop platforms, making it a convenient tool for developers working on multiple projects.