Help with a physics TEST (im desperate)

In summary, the conversation discusses a person from Bulgaria who is new to a forum and is 14 years old. They are learning physics in a German high school and have a test tomorrow. They have calculated most of the exercises but are struggling with one. The formula for displacement is given and the conversation discusses how to obtain more information from it, including the velocity and force.
Killvenom
First of all Hi!
Im from Bulgaria (Europe for the ones who don't know where BG is) and I am new to the forum
Im 14 and I've started learning physics in german (i learn in a german high school..)
I might have a bit of mistakes /mainly spelling/ so please excuse me for them...
So tommorow I am having a physics test and a friend made a photo of it
I calculeted most of the exercises but this one i didnt

Its easy perhaps (for you) but not for me:
For the guys who speak german
[Removed German. As per the forum guidelines, all posts must be in English]

For English speakers
A body is moving and weighs 4kg and s = 4t - 4.squaret
The movement type is
V=??
The whole Force (power) is ? N

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Killvenom

Welcome to PF!

Your formula for displacement, s, is in the form of the basic kinematic motion equation with constant acceleration, that is, [tex] s = V_ot +1/2at^2[/tex]. From this you can get certain information. You need more given information to get all the requested information. The net force can be obtained from Newton's 2nd law.

force isn't power. Power = Instantaneous force x velocity

P = Fv

Related to Help with a physics TEST (im desperate)

1. What topics should I focus on for the physics test?

It is important to review and understand all of the material that has been covered in class. Focus on topics that you struggle with and make sure to review any equations or concepts that you are unsure of.

2. How can I prepare for a physics test?

Practice is key when preparing for a physics test. Make sure to work through practice problems and review past assignments and quizzes. It can also be helpful to create study guides or flashcards to help you remember important concepts and equations.

3. What are some tips for solving physics problems?

First, make sure you understand the problem and what is being asked. Then, identify the given information and what you are trying to solve for. Next, use the appropriate equations and plug in the numbers. Finally, check your answer and make sure it makes sense.

4. How can I manage my time during the physics test?

Make sure to read through all of the questions and plan out how much time you will spend on each one. If you get stuck on a problem, move on and come back to it later. Also, make sure to leave enough time at the end to review your answers.

5. What should I do if I am still struggling with the material?

If you are having trouble understanding certain concepts, reach out to your teacher for extra help or consider working with a tutor. It can also be helpful to form study groups with classmates to review material together.