Help to find out the script of a video about graphene

In summary, to determine if a video is about graphene, you can look for keywords in the title, description, and tags. You can also find the script of a video about graphene online by searching for the title or name of the channel on search engines or video sharing platforms. If the script is not available online, you can try contacting the creator or owner of the video. There is no specific format for the script of a video about graphene, but most scripts include dialogue, actions, and descriptions. It is best to ask for permission before using a video's script for your own research or project.
lesieux

Homework Statement

French physics teacher have tried to find out the script of this video but would appreciate the review from a native speaker. Thank you for your help.
http://vfsilesieux.free.fr/graphenevideo2/video.swf

Physics news on Phys.org
What exactly do you mean by "script of this video"? Are you talking about the subtitles or the scripts that have to do with how the page was programmed?

Last edited:
Yes, it would be nice if a native speaker could check that the subtitles are correct, it only lasts 5 minutes. Thanks.

Related to Help to find out the script of a video about graphene

1. How do I determine if a video is about graphene?

To determine if a video is about graphene, you can look for keywords in the title, description, and tags such as "graphene", "carbon", "nanomaterial", and "2D material". You can also check the content of the video to see if it discusses the properties, applications, or production of graphene.

2. Can I find the script of a video about graphene online?

Yes, you can find the script of a video about graphene online by searching for the title of the video or the name of the channel on search engines or video sharing platforms. Some channels also provide transcripts or captions for their videos, which may include the script.

3. How can I access the script if it is not available online?

If the script of a video about graphene is not available online, you can try contacting the creator or owner of the video through their social media accounts or website. They may be able to provide you with the script or direct you to where you can find it.

4. Is there a specific format for the script of a video about graphene?

There is no specific format for the script of a video about graphene, as it can vary depending on the creator. However, most scripts include the dialogue, actions, and descriptions for each scene or shot in the video.

5. Can I use the script of a video about graphene for my own research or project?

It is always best to ask for permission from the creator or owner of the video before using their script for your own research or project. They may have specific copyright or usage guidelines that you need to follow.