Have You Ever Been Accused of Insulting Someone Without Realizing It?

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
In summary, two people share a conversation in which one person recalls using the phrase "Work smarter, not harder" and being accused of calling their coworker stupid. The other person shares a similar experience and jokingly suggests that it falls into the same category.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Am sure most guys can relate to this one :wink:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/13091935_1705983412952735_6460289848267836033_n.jpg?oh=18de2b885357405a78b45afb0ceeb574&oe=57A2BECE

Dave

Likes Sophia, ProfuselyQuarky, phinds and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Haha...

One day I used that old phrase, "Work smarter, not harder", on one of my coworkers.
She accused me of calling her stupid.
:headbang:

Likes Sophia, ProfuselyQuarky, Joppy and 1 other person
OmCheeto said:
One day I used that old phrase, "Work smarter, not harder", on one of my coworkers.

eeekk hahaha ... that falls into the same category :wink:

OmCheeto said:
When that happened to me, I answered: "Well, I didn't think you were stupid before, but I do now!"

Likes davenn, Sophia and ProfuselyQuarky

Related to Have You Ever Been Accused of Insulting Someone Without Realizing It?

What is "Saturday Giggle"?

"Saturday Giggle" is a popular entertainment event that takes place every Saturday, featuring stand-up comedy, improv, and other forms of comedy performances.

Who can attend "Saturday Giggle"?

Anyone can attend "Saturday Giggle" as long as they purchase a ticket and follow the event's guidelines and rules.

Where does "Saturday Giggle" take place?

"Saturday Giggle" is typically held at a comedy club or theater, but the location may vary depending on the event's organizers.

How long does "Saturday Giggle" last?

The duration of "Saturday Giggle" can vary, but it usually lasts for about 2-3 hours with a short intermission in between performances.

Are there any age restrictions for "Saturday Giggle"?

Some "Saturday Giggle" events may have age restrictions, so it is important to check with the event organizers beforehand. Generally, most events are open to individuals over the age of 18, but some may allow younger attendees if accompanied by an adult.