Greetings from Cape Town South Africa

• Thread starter Michael Winterton
  • Start date
In summary, Cape Town, South Africa is a vibrant and diverse city known for its breathtaking natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and warm hospitality. Located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town offers a unique blend of modern city life and traditional African culture. Visitors can explore historic landmarks such as Table Mountain and Robben Island, experience the bustling markets and lively nightlife, and indulge in mouth-watering cuisine. With its stunning beaches, stunning landscapes, and friendly locals, Cape Town is a must-visit destination for any traveler.
Michael Winterton
I am 66 years old and have a varied background ranging from selling Encyclopedias to Marine Engineer to raising day old chicks to 7 weeks. The last 30 odd years have been spent in the Operating Department of a local Nuclear Power Station.
Currently I add Project Management Expertise to the Refueling Outages once or twice a year.
I play golf,ride motorbike, drink beer( not every and or all day) listen to rock and roll music and enjoy reading and cooking.
I am here to read interesting articles and learn whatever I can.
Thank You.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Michael. :smile: