Google with a twist, funny stuff

In summary, the conversation is about a website called toadtastic.com where users can view and post funny pictures. The participants have spent hours on the site and found it highly amusing, despite some repeats. They also discuss the large number of pictures on the site and how they never seem to reach the end.
exoman
Anyone here been to this site? http://www.toadtastic.com"

I've went through dozens of pictures already and laughed at almost all of them.

2m43wus.jpg

rm5ms1.jpg

Just refresh the site for a new pic.

They may be pics you've already seen, but post them anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I enjoy the kitten pictures

How the hell many of those things are there, anyhow? I've been looking at them for 3 hours and haven't found the end. Too many repeats, but otherwise highly amusing.

Danger said:
How the hell many of those things are there, anyhow? I've been looking at them for 3 hours and haven't found the end. Too many repeats, but otherwise highly amusing.

i have no idea. a lot. I've been using it a couple weeks and I'm always seeing new stuff but I've never just clicked through it for three hours either. lol

Related to Google with a twist, funny stuff

1. What is "Google with a twist"?

"Google with a twist" is a comedic take on the popular search engine Google. It involves adding a humorous or unexpected element to the search results, such as a funny image or a cleverly altered search suggestion.

2. How do you access "Google with a twist"?

You can access "Google with a twist" by simply typing "Google with a twist" into the regular Google search bar. Alternatively, you can go to a website that specializes in providing funny and unique Google search results.

3. Are the search results on "Google with a twist" reliable?

No, the search results on "Google with a twist" are meant to be humorous and should not be taken seriously. They are not reflective of actual information or facts.

4. Can I customize the "twist" on my Google search?

Yes, there are various websites and browser extensions that allow you to customize the "twist" on your Google search. You can choose from different themes, memes, and other humorous elements to add to your search results.

5. Is "Google with a twist" appropriate for all ages?

It depends on the specific "twist" and the individual's sense of humor. Some "twists" may contain mature or inappropriate content, so it is best to use discretion and parental guidance for younger users.