Good PDF Reading App That Can Bookmark and Annotate?

• Thread starter Ascendant0
  • Start date
  • Tags
    App Pdf
Ascendant0
I like digital textbooks, and the ones I'm studying now are in PDF format. I really need an app I can use across all my interfaces (windows desktop and laptop, a tablet, and iphone) that I can bookmark and annotate with? I have seen a few readers mentioned online, but it needs to be an app so that I can use it on my tablet and phone as well (I have a LONG commute for work, so I need it on them as well)

Ideally something free, as like I said, I'm going to use it on multiple computers. If I buy something on the iphone or the PC, not sure if I'd be able to download that same purchased app on all my interfaces. I'd appreciate any suggestions, thanks! :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Not sure what you are talking about. I have downloaded pdf on my iPhone which I can read, and I just opened a link with a pdf that I could also read on Safari without doing anything.

If Safari doesn't work, download a pdf reader.

fresh_42 said:
Not sure what you are talking about. I have downloaded pdf on my iPhone which I can read, and I just opened a link with a pdf that I could also read on Safari without doing anything.

If Safari doesn't work, download a pdf reader.
Not the iPhone, my tablet. My tablet will not open it with Safari. It is not an Apple product, and the option to open a PDF with it is not available. That is what I use the most when traveling, so I need it on there too

Here is a good forum about all things ebook. Worth bookmarking if ebooks are mission critical for you.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/

They have threads about different devices, software, formats etc. If you scroll down the page you will find a section about ebook formats including PDF.