Forum for olympiads and entrance examination

• Thread starter AdityaDev
  • Start date
  • Tags
    olympiads
In summary, the conversation discusses the need for a separate forum on PhysicsForums to discuss high level problems for Olympiads and entrance examinations. It is suggested that such problems require a great knowledge and conceptual strength, and can be tackled with guidance from good teachers. While the homework section is the appropriate place to ask questions, there may not be enough activity to warrant a separate forum. The individual expressing their doubts has previously posted such questions and received responses, but may not have had enough time to wait for a response before exams.
AdityaDev
Questions that come for Olympiads and entrance examinations are of a different level. It would be better if PhysicsForums had a separate forum for Olympiads where one can discuss high level problems because such problem requires a great knowledge and good conceptual strength. Also such problems can be tackled easily with some guidance from good teachers. You may ask me to post it in the homework forums but schools will not give high level problems. And practising Olympiad level questions is normally not a part of the school curriculum.

Physics news on Phys.org
The homework section would be the appropriate place to ask your questions, you won't get any different level of help, plus there is not enough activity involving such things to warrant a separate forum.

Likes berkeman
I am sure my doubt won't be cleared. I have posted such questions. I never not got responses. Anyway its ok. Most of the times il solve after 2 -3 days. But I don't have that much time. Exams are nearing.

AdityaDev said:
I have posted such questions. I never not got responses

None of your threads is responseless. None. Not one.

Related to Forum for olympiads and entrance examination

1. What is the purpose of the Forum for Olympiads and Entrance Examination?

The Forum for Olympiads and Entrance Examination is a platform designed to provide resources, support, and community for students preparing for various olympiads and entrance examinations, such as the National Science Olympiad and the SAT.

2. Can anyone join the Forum for Olympiads and Entrance Examination?

Yes, the forum is open for anyone who is interested in participating in olympiads or taking entrance examinations. It is a global community and welcomes students from all backgrounds and levels of experience.

3. What resources are available on the Forum for Olympiads and Entrance Examination?

The forum offers a variety of resources such as study materials, practice tests, and tips and tricks for different olympiads and entrance exams. It also has a discussion forum where students can ask questions and receive help from other members.

4. How can I get involved in the community on the Forum for Olympiads and Entrance Examination?

There are many ways to get involved in the community, such as participating in discussions, sharing your own study materials and tips, and helping others by answering their questions. You can also connect with other members through the forum's messaging feature.

5. Is there a fee to join the Forum for Olympiads and Entrance Examination?

No, the forum is completely free to join and use. We believe in providing accessible resources and support to students preparing for olympiads and entrance exams.