Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary, "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" is a service that uses various sources and databases to gather and compile information about individuals, including their full name, date of birth, and current or previous locations. The accuracy of the information provided depends on the sources used, but it is typically up-to-date and accurate. This service is legal to use as it gathers information from publicly available sources and does not violate any privacy laws. While it may not have information for every person, it can provide information for most individuals. However, it is not a free service and requires a subscription or payment to access its services and obtain a report on an individual.
Gale
Is there some way i can look at the birthdays of more than one person at a time. Or the location? when i go to the members section all i can see is emails and home pages, but i want personal info without having to read every single individual profile... or is that the only way?

Physics news on Phys.org
for birthdays go to CALANDER next to USERS CP at the top.

you can also check out the member list, but it won't tell you locations, that you have to do individually.

Related to Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly

1. How does "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" work?

"Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" works by utilizing various sources and databases to gather information about individuals, such as their full name, date of birth, and current or previous locations. It then compiles this information into a comprehensive report for the user.

2. Is the information provided by "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" accurate?

The accuracy of the information provided by "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" depends on the sources and databases it pulls from. However, the majority of the information is typically up-to-date and accurate.

3. Is "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" legal to use?

Yes, "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" is legal to use. It gathers information from publicly available sources and does not violate any privacy laws.

4. Can I use "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" to find anyone's birthday and location?

While "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" has a large database and can provide information for most individuals, it may not have information for every person. It is also important to note that some people may have their information set to private or may not have any online presence, making it difficult to find their birthday and location.

5. Is "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" a free service?

No, "Find People's Birthdays & Locations Quickly" is not a free service. It requires a subscription or payment to access its services and obtain a report on an individual.