Exploring the Intersection of Computing and Mathematics: A Warm Welcome to PF!

• Thread starter stephenM
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of computing and mathematics is a rapidly growing and dynamic field that continues to shape and impact our world. PF (Physics Forums) is a welcoming online community where individuals can engage in discussions, share ideas, and learn about the latest advancements and applications of computing and mathematics. With a diverse range of topics and experts, PF offers a warm and inviting environment for those interested in exploring the intersection of these two fields.
stephenM
Hi all. Currently not associated with any educational institution, but lectured computer science many moons ago. Don't have access to on-line databases/publications any more, so going to hopefully pick someone's brain on a topic of interest I've had for a while... here's hoping! Have some questions for maths & physics (& engineering?) people - all related to computing - so heavens knows where I'm going to make my first post. Hopefully my nativity/lack of expertise in all of these areas won't bug people too much!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF!
stephenM said:
Have some questions for maths & physics (& engineering?) people - all related to computing - so heavens knows where I'm going to make my first post. Hopefully my nativity/lack of expertise in all of these areas won't bug people too much!
No problem, post your question, and we shall surely help you.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.