Exploring Higher Level IB Physics and Maths in Australian High School

• Thread starter billyt_
  • Start date
In summary, Australian high schools offer students the opportunity to explore higher level IB Physics and Maths courses. These courses provide a rigorous and challenging curriculum that prepares students for university-level studies in these subjects. Students can choose from a variety of topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, calculus, and statistics, among others. These courses also emphasize critical thinking, problem-solving, and experimental skills through hands-on laboratory work and real-world applications. Additionally, students have the option to take these courses at the standard or higher level, allowing for differentiation and individualized learning. Overall, these higher level IB Physics and Maths courses offer a comprehensive and advanced education in these subjects for high school students in Australia.
billyt_
How did you find PF?
It was the first thing that I came up when I "googled" 'Physics Forums' when I was looking for inspiration for a project.
I'm in High School in Australia and taking Higher Level IB Physics, and Higher Level Analysis and Applications Maths.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes billyt_