Embarking on an Aerospace Engineering Journey: My Experience and Questions

• Thread starter IllusionsOfZen
  • Start date
In summary, embarking on an aerospace engineering journey can be a challenging and rewarding experience. It requires a strong passion for science and technology, as well as a determination to continuously learn and improve. As someone who has gone through the process, I have learned that asking questions is crucial in understanding complex concepts and staying updated with advancements in the field. It is also important to network and seek out opportunities for hands-on experience, such as internships or research projects. Overall, the journey towards becoming an aerospace engineer is a fulfilling one, but it requires dedication and an eagerness to constantly push the boundaries of innovation.
IllusionsOfZen
Hello everyone, new user here looking to soak up as much knowledge as possible.

A bit about myself - I’m currently working as an assembly & test technician for a large aerospace company but I’m wanting to progress to an engineering role.

My company have graciously paid for me to do my Aeronautical Engineering HND. My first assignment was mathematics which has lead me to this forum. I’m the first to say it... I’m not a natural at maths but I respect it and do find solving the problems enjoyable (most of the time!)

There’s a lot of knowledgeable posters here and hopefully one day I’ll be able to help others.

Until then I’m afraid I’ll have more questions than answers :D

-Zen

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF!

Cheers mate!