Did This Short Film Break the Laws of Physics?

In summary, Sam shares his excitement for a short film he just finished watching and apologizes for any irrelevance. He invites feedback and mentions that the film breaks the laws of physics at times. He also recommends adding the Pan Am space shuttle from "2001" to the scene of floating among planets to enhance the experience. He reflects on how the film brought back memories and entertained him with its surrealism.
samgoodburn
Just finished this short film. Sorry for the irrelevance but I'm quite excited and would love some feedback! And I do break the laws of physics in parts ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlTGtoevyBk
Only 2 minutes and you can stop watching if you get bored!
Love to hear your thoughts!

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's cute.

Brought back memories - enjoyed it ( If you ever want an outside the box solution for a physics problem, ask a biologist to solve it)

only thing i'd add is, when floating among planets to Strauss waltz, add in the Pan Am space shuttle from "2001".

Takes me back. Too bad such visualization does not apply to a real test. Nevertheless, your surrealism entertains.

Related to Did This Short Film Break the Laws of Physics?

What does "think outside the box" mean?

"Think outside the box" is a common phrase that means to approach a problem or situation in a creative and unconventional way. It encourages individuals to break away from traditional or expected methods of thinking and explore new possibilities.

Why is it important to think outside the box?

Thinking outside the box can lead to innovative solutions and new ideas. It can also help individuals to see things from different perspectives and challenge traditional beliefs. This type of thinking is crucial in problem-solving and can lead to personal and professional growth.

How can I train myself to think outside the box?

There are several techniques that can help individuals develop their ability to think outside the box. These include brainstorming, challenging assumptions, asking open-ended questions, and exposing oneself to new experiences and ideas. Practicing these techniques regularly can help to expand one's thinking and creativity.

Can everyone think outside the box?

Yes, everyone has the potential to think outside the box. It is a skill that can be developed and improved upon with practice and a willingness to challenge traditional ways of thinking. Some individuals may naturally have a more creative and unconventional approach, but anyone can learn to think outside the box with effort and dedication.

What are some examples of thinking outside the box?

Thinking outside the box can manifest in various forms, including innovative products, new business ideas, and creative problem-solving in everyday situations. Some famous examples include Steve Jobs' revolutionary design of the iPhone and Elon Musk's unique approach to space travel. However, it can also be as simple as finding a creative solution to a household problem or coming up with a unique way to approach a project at work.