Crave Cold Water? Refreshingly Satisfy with an Ice-Cold Glass!

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cold Water
In summary, the conversation discusses various instances where individuals have craved ice cold water, whether it be after physical activity, after eating salty foods, or during hot weather. There is also a concern about whether water can contribute to weight gain, with one person mentioning a study showing that even chewing and spitting out nonfat cream cheese can increase cholesterol. The conversation ends with a humorous comment about penguins and their natural craving for cold water.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Any of you ever craved a nice glass of ice cold water?

And not after any strenuous physical activity?

Because I just did. God, I'm going to kill our brita filter tonight. I hope water isn't fattening.

Physics news on Phys.org
I once craved it after eating a bunch of salt and vinegar chips and then immediately seeing this post...

Yes I did. These hot California days do that to you. Although this week is not looking as bad as last week.

Pengwuino said:
I hope water isn't fattening.

I wouldn't count on it. One study showed your cholesterol can increase just from chewing nonfat cream cheese and spitting it out.

This is silly, all Penguins crave cold water, or... they wouldn't be penguins...

Rhody...:devil:

Related to Crave Cold Water? Refreshingly Satisfy with an Ice-Cold Glass!

1. What makes "Crave Cold Water" different from other bottled waters?

"Crave Cold Water" is different from other bottled waters because it is specifically designed to satisfy your craving for ice-cold water. It is bottled at a colder temperature and has a unique blend of minerals that give it a refreshing and satisfying taste.

2. Is "Crave Cold Water" filtered?

Yes, "Crave Cold Water" goes through a multi-step filtration process to ensure that it is free of impurities and has a clean and crisp taste.

3. How does "Crave Cold Water" help with hydration?

Drinking ice-cold water can help to increase your body's metabolism and burn more calories, making it easier to stay hydrated. Additionally, the refreshing taste of "Crave Cold Water" can encourage you to drink more water throughout the day.

4. What size bottles does "Crave Cold Water" come in?

"Crave Cold Water" is available in 16.9 oz and 33.8 oz bottles, making it convenient to take with you on the go or to keep at home for a refreshing drink.

5. Is "Crave Cold Water" environmentally friendly?

Yes, "Crave Cold Water" is committed to sustainability and uses 100% recyclable bottles. We also partner with organizations to promote recycling and reduce plastic waste in the environment.