Could someone me simplify this so I can integrate it

In summary, simplifying means breaking down complex concepts or information into smaller, easier-to-understand components. It is important because it allows for better understanding and comprehension, and makes it easier to integrate the information into existing knowledge. To simplify information, one can use analogies, visual aids, and break down complex ideas into smaller chunks. Simplifying information can change its meaning to some extent, but the main goal is to make it more accessible. To integrate simplified information, one can actively engage with it through summarizing, applying it to real-life examples, and discussing it with others.
FabioTTT
I have to integrate:

sqrt( (3t^2)^2 + (1)^2 + (sqrt(6)t)^2 ) at the limits t=1 and t=3

I can't figure out how to simplify the problem so that I can do the integral.

So far the farthest I've gotten is the obvious:

sqrt( 9t^4 + 6t^2 + 1 )

now I am stuck.

Physics news on Phys.org
wow, nevermind. I'm such a tool. I didnt realize all that under the sqrt came out to be ( 3t^2 + 1 ) ^2

FabioTTT said:
wow, nevermind. I'm such a tool. I didnt realize all that under the sqrt came out to be ( 3t^2 + 1 ) ^2

then your problem is indeed solved.

regards
marlon

Related to Could someone me simplify this so I can integrate it

1. What does it mean to "simplify" something?

Simplifying means breaking down complex concepts or information into smaller, easier-to-understand components. It involves removing unnecessary details and focusing on the most important aspects.

2. Why is it important to simplify information?

Simplifying information allows for better understanding and comprehension. It also makes it easier to integrate the information into existing knowledge and apply it to new situations.

3. How can someone simplify information?

There are many ways to simplify information, such as using analogies, visual aids, and breaking down complex ideas into smaller chunks. It also helps to use clear and concise language and to avoid technical jargon.

4. Can simplifying information change its meaning?

Yes, simplifying information can change its meaning to some extent. However, the main goal is to retain the core concepts and make the information more accessible, not to alter its meaning entirely.

5. How can I integrate simplified information into my knowledge?

The best way to integrate simplified information is to actively engage with it. This can include summarizing the key points, applying the information to real-life examples, and discussing it with others. Practice and repetition can also help with integration.