Changing Your E-mail on PF

• Thread starter eifphysics
  • Start date
In summary, to change your e-mail on PF, log into your account and go to the settings or account information page. Look for an option to change your e-mail and follow the prompts to enter your new e-mail address. Save your changes and your e-mail will be updated. You can change your e-mail to any valid e-mail address, but it cannot be associated with another PF account. Your previous e-mail will no longer be linked to your account once you make the change. After changing your e-mail, you will need to verify the new address for security purposes. This can also be done using the mobile app by going to the settings or account information page and following the prompts.
eifphysics
How to change my e-mail account on PF. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.physicsforums.com/account/contact-details

Likes eifphysics

Related to Changing Your E-mail on PF

1. How do I change my e-mail on PF?

To change your e-mail on PF, log into your account and go to the settings or account information page. Look for an option to change your e-mail and follow the prompts to enter your new e-mail address. Save your changes and your e-mail will be updated.

2. Can I change my e-mail to any address I want?

Yes, you can change your e-mail to any valid e-mail address. However, if the e-mail address is already associated with another PF account, you will not be able to use it.

3. Will my previous e-mail still be linked to my account?

No, once you change your e-mail on PF, your previous e-mail will no longer be linked to your account. Any notifications or messages will be sent to your new e-mail address.

4. Do I need to verify my new e-mail address?

Yes, after changing your e-mail on PF, you will need to verify your new e-mail address. This is to ensure the security of your account and prevent unauthorized changes to your e-mail.

5. Can I change my e-mail on PF using the mobile app?

Yes, you can change your e-mail on PF using the mobile app. Simply go to the settings or account information page and look for the option to change your e-mail. Follow the prompts to enter your new e-mail address and save your changes.