Can Time Crystals Be Frozen and Used in Infinite Energy Mechanisms?

• Thread starter RonBChua
  • Start date
In summary, time crystals are a theoretical state of matter that exhibit periodicity in time instead of space. They have the potential to be used in infinite energy mechanisms, as they would never lose their energy even at absolute zero temperature. However, current research suggests that freezing time crystals would not be possible due to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Instead, scientists are exploring ways to control and manipulate time crystals to harness their potential energy.
RonBChua
How did you find PF?
Search engine google
Hello, was just reminded to introduce myself. My name is Ron and one again nice to meet you all. Complete idiots guide to string theory by George Muesser is the kind of layman I am, nothing technical. Does anyone know if time crystals can be frozen and LED/QLED plasma? Another infinite energy mechanism :-) Quantum frequency resymmetry… photovoltaics that go on forever…

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

RonBChua said:
Does anyone know if time crystals can be frozen and LED/QLED plasma? Another infinite energy mechanism :-) Quantum frequency resymmetry… photovoltaics that go on forever…
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if it goes against standard conservation laws (energy, momentum, etc) then such topics are not allowed here on PF. Otherwise you are welcome to make a post in the appropriate forum here on the site.

Drakkith said:
Welcome to PF!I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if it goes against standard conservation laws (energy, momentum, etc) then such topics are not allowed here on PF. Otherwise you are welcome to make a post in the appropriate forum here on the site.
Sorry about that should I edit it or keep it up as a warning?

RonBChua said:
Sorry about that should I edit it or keep it up as a warning?

You've already gotten a warning for your other thread start. If you "keep it up", you will likely lose access to PF. This thread is closed.