Can the Speed of Light Limit Our Cosmos Observation?

laith salim
How did you find PF?
Online search
How the physics and science limit our cosmos observation and link it to speed of light?
I could not find any equation, study or science that can support and limit our observation parameters.

Physics news on Phys.org
laith salim said:
How did you find PF?: Online search

How the physics and science limit our cosmos observation and link it to speed of light?
I could not find any equation, study or science that can support and limit our observation parameters.
This is an extremely vague question. Observation is what it is. Science does not dictate what we observe, it describes what we observe (that is, if we get the science right --- nature doesn't really care how we describe it, it just is).

Welcome to PF.

Technical questions should be asked in the appropriate forum - in this case, Cosmology - so the people who can answer your question will see it.

I think you are going to have to write a bit more about what it is you want to know, though. I think what you've written is too vague to answer helpfully.

Ibix said:
Technical questions should be asked in the appropriate forum
Good catch, ibix --- I often don't look at what forum questions are in or I would have mentioned that myself.

Current Physics telling us that we observe distant planet on a time delay fashion because speed of light photons can travel 300,000 km/sec and our observation beyond that distance is going to be in a time that already passed, how the physicists concluded that and based on what?
This is my first post, it seem I post it in wrong place, opologize.

laith salim said:
Current Physics telling us that we observe distant planet on a time delay fashion because speed of light photons can travel 300,000 km/sec and our observation beyond that distance is going to be in a time that already passed, how the physicists concluded that and based on what?
This is my first post, it seem I post it in wrong place, opologize.
Repost this question in the appropriate subforum, NOT here in the intro section.

This intro thread is now closed.