Can Susskind's Theoretical Minimum Courses Help an 80-Year-Old Physics Student?

• Thread starter ldebenedictis
  • Start date
In summary, Susskind's Theoretical Minimum courses offer a comprehensive and accessible approach to learning physics for individuals of all ages, including an 80-year-old student. The courses cover fundamental concepts and theories, and are designed to accommodate a range of learning styles and backgrounds. With a focus on practical applications and real-world examples, these courses can provide valuable knowledge and understanding for older students interested in physics.
ldebenedictis
How did you find PF?
searching for help with homework problems
BA Physics UCSB 1962, MS physics 1964, post grad physics UCSD. Long career in commercial development of lasers and optical systems. Retired 2016. Now UCSB Trustee and auditing graduate physics classes at UCSB. Homework can be a struggle; hope I can get occasional help.

Likes haushofer, berkeman, member 587159 and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

ldebenedictis said:
... hope I can get occasional help.
Sure! I wish you all the best. Stay curious!

ldebenedictis said:
How did you find PF?: searching for help with homework problems

BA Physics UCSB 1962, MS physics 1964, post grad physics UCSD. Long career in commercial development of lasers and optical systems. Retired 2016. Now UCSB Trustee and auditing graduate physics classes at UCSB. Homework can be a struggle; hope I can get occasional help.
With those qualifications you might be doing some homework helping yourself!

Likes sysprog and Keith_McClary
Welcome to PF Len, I remember you from Coherent up on Porter Drive.

Likes berkeman
Welcome to PF!

Have looked at the Susskind Theoretical Minimum courses? They might jog your past memories and jumpstart your understanding.