Can someone help me find that reading experiment article?

In summary, a reading experiment article is a research paper that presents the results of a study or investigation related to reading. It can be found through search engines, library databases, or by asking a librarian for assistance. These articles are important because they provide evidence-based information about reading and help researchers, educators, and students make informed decisions. When looking for a reading experiment article, it is important to consider the credibility, relevance, methodology, and date of publication. Librarians can also assist in finding a specific reading experiment article.
Confused
It was this one article where you read a paragraph and some of the letters were missing. You would still be able to read the article. It was done by some university I forgot the name.

Physics news on Phys.org
There was a thread on it around here somewhere but I can't find it. If you've found it anyway it doesn't really matter unless you were interested in what others had to say about it.

Related to Can someone help me find that reading experiment article?

1. Where can I find that reading experiment article?

The best place to start looking for the reading experiment article would be online databases or academic search engines such as Google Scholar or JSTOR. You can also try searching through your university's library website.

2. How do I access the reading experiment article?

If you are a student or faculty member at a university, you may have access to the article through your institution's library subscription. Otherwise, you may need to purchase the article or request it through interlibrary loan.

3. Can someone help me find the full text of the reading experiment article?

If you are having trouble finding the full text of the article, you can try reaching out to the author or contacting the journal directly. They may be able to provide you with a copy or direct you to where you can access it.

4. I only have the title of the reading experiment article, can someone still help me find it?

Having the title is a great starting point, but it may not be enough to find the specific article you are looking for. If you have any additional information such as the author, journal, or publication date, it will make the search process easier.

5. Is it possible to find the reading experiment article for free?

Unfortunately, most academic articles are not freely available to the public due to copyright and publishing restrictions. However, you can try searching for open access versions of the article or reaching out to the author to request a copy.